Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Soooooo tired . . .


Is the non stop action of the Olympics making anyone else completely and utterly exhausted? I stay up all night and am wiped out all day. In fact, during my MRI today, I fell asleep in the tube! And for those of you who have had an MRI, you know how darn loud those things are!

Please, Olypmics, I love you but I beg you to cut me loose. You must end soon. I clearly can't handle the temptation of watching you anymore.

On another note, GOOD LUCK Timberman crew!! I can't wait to see how well you guys do! I'm wishing you a slippery swim, wicked fast bike and smoking dope run! xo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I can't believe you fell asleep during an MRI, Cyndi! I've been watching a lot of the Olympics too, though I haven't really been feeling that tired.

Have you ever tried the 6 Hour Power energy shots? I've been drinking them in the morning because they provide a huge 'pick me up' and I haven't been feeling tired despite the late-night Olympics watching. They are sugar free, don't end with a crash, have zero calories, and come in 5 different flavors too. Check them out at www.6hrpower.com

By the way, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I just think this could help you get over that exhaustion. I work with them, so if you have any questions feel free to send me an e-mail. If you do try it I'd love to hear what you think of the drink, too!

Franklin Keane
Brand Ambassador
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com

Kate said...

Oh I am right there with you, totally addicted to the Olympics. Every day I tell myself to get to bed early but get sucked in to the TV coverage.

TriGirl Kate O said...

So what's w/ the comment from Franklin?! Cyndi, we missed you out there!!! YOU would've killed that course.
hugs
ko