Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dummy . . .

This is so dumb! I started a blog and COMPLETELY forgot my username and password and have yet to figure out how to recover it!! This must be why Tri Girl Devil Face suggested I start a blog and wait to announce it after I've seen whether I want to keep writing on it. Can't really write on it if I can't get to it, huh? So, here I am starting a new one.

Here's the cut and paste of my first blog post!

I know I have much to talk about but putting it down on paper is much more difficult than I thought!! Who would have thought I could be at a loss for words????Well, I guess I should start from the beginning for those of you who don't know what my training regimen has been. I'm training with TriGirls and am LOVING every minute of it!!! Well, I actually hate the Saturday early a.m. sprint workouts but at least I'm loving those around me. I'm discovering that I actually do have the power to wake up before the sun actually rises. Basically I've got two half Ironman races this year and then the big one in November. Right now, our training is focusing on preparation for the June Eagleman Half Iron in Maryland.I took a day off from training today -- not by choice, simply by circumstance. I'm getting ready to go to Oklahoma on Wednesday and I've been busy getting stuff packed and mapping out the area so I can fit in my 8-10 mile run that I'm supposed to do. Tomorrow I will do a 4 mile run and an hour ride and then I'll be off again until Thursday. UGH! I hate forced non-workout days! I've found a gym in OK that will give me a one week membership for $25 so I can swim and cycle. I've also found a 10 mile loop around a lake that supposed to be a hot spot for runners in the area. I'm actually really looking forward to that. In the meantime, I'm simply stressing over what kind of wetsuit to purchase, where I'm going to stay for Eagleman and how the heck I'm going to get in a proper schedule while in Oklahoma. Really, my thoughts should be on what is in my suitcase or whether I've packed underwear for the girls -- but my mind is once again on triathlon. Selfish little hobby this is. Good thing I've got a good man standing by me who understands!! I got a personalized license plate today! It ways IM4TRI. That was basically all they had left -- except LUVTRI but I worried that some wacko would think that I was trying to say I loved threesomes or something :D Well, maybe that's pretty good for my first post. Perhaps I'll get the hang of this the more I write. Or, perhaps this will be the last you hear from me. We'll just have to see I guess.

No comments: