Sunday, May 25, 2008

IMBrazil


Today many of my teammates did IM Brazil. I am so honored to know these amazing people and to be their friend. To do an Ironman is one thing -- to do 2 back to back Ironman's is, well, honestly, it's a wee bit crazy! But it is also unbelievably awesome!

You would think they would have been nervous -- or burned out -- or just crazed prior to the race. And, maybe in private they were. But, I have to say, I had dinner/drinks with most of them at various times within the two weeks leading up to Brazil and they were all so CALM. They seemed confident, ready and prepared. And, today, all of that hard-work, preparation and confidence paid off. What a tremendous group of athletes!!

To my awesome IMBrazil friends: you inspire me each and every time I have the opportunity to spend time with you. Much, much love and congratulations to all of you!!

xoxoxox

C

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We really missed you and the Big Dog!

xo
sq

Unknown said...

enough already - would you update this damn thing?

hugs & kisses,

sq