Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wetsuit is here!!!


My super-cool Sockeye has just arrived!! Woohoo! I ripped the box open so that I could immediately try it on. And, let me put it this way, if I paired it with some Catwoman ears and some high heel pumps, Derek would be in heaven!! Granted, he'd never be able to squeeze me back out of thing but he'd at least like the costume. I know that wetsuits are supposed to be tight but I have yet to try one on that is comfortable. No matter what wetsuit you get, trying to squeeze your ass into the thing could really give someone a complex!! Anyway, it's super cute and I'm going to bring it with me to the beach tomorrow so I can try it out (for those who know me, no, I have not suddenly come to my senses and decided to swim in the actual ocean with the innumerable spawn of Jaws -- I'm simply going to go into the shallow little bay area by the beach house -- uh, Deanna L. do sharks linger in the bay, too??????) I will make sure to bring the wetsuit to the next workout if anyone wants to try it out.

Oh, and by the way, despite my "blah-ttitude" I did manage to enjoy my 30 min. bike and 90 minute run last night at West Creek. Thanks for the positive mojo JRo & Melissa!!

Cyndi

4 comments:

Melissa said...

the wetsuit looks fabulash! i woudl liek to try it on for size. i have no clue how the sizes work - i knwo they are height and weight (i'll email you that part), as for the run and ride. 90 minute run after riding...um who rocks? you rock.

TriGirl 40 said...

OK, I love the visual of you with cat ears and high heals - in your TRIgirl wetsuit. Now if only the rest of us could look half that good in latex - or whatever these things are made of.

TrigirlDL said...

No sharks in the bay :) It would take alot more than adding cat ears and heels to my neoprene outfit for me to look sexy!!

Ro said...

Meee-ow :-)